Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Marvelize This!

Another Hulk attempt, still not happy with the results though; I'm going to try something else tomorrow; I think I'm going to keep pushing it until I'm satisfied. I'm staying in my comfort zone right now and I don't want that so tomorrow I'm going to take a stab at a different style. Also I'm turning off the TV while I work, damn Heroes and Studio 60 for being so good!


I don't draw a lot of Marvel stuff. This started as a generic guy jumping in panic warm up and ended up as Spider-Man. I then decided to draw Captain America; I use this pose a lot, I think it's very dynamic and I get to practice drawing hands and foreshortening. I'm not really happy with Hulk, I always try to make him more of a big loaf than a muscle guy and I end up going for an atomic steroid body builder type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home